How to select all messages in new Eircom.net

G2007

I cant seem to "select all" messages in order to delete them in the new Eircom.net format.
Any idea?
Thanks!!

I know, the new system seems to be more problematic than the old!
Here's how you do it:
Highlight one message, then hit control and then drag your mouse down over the ones you want to delete. Then when they are all highlighted just hit the trashcan icon and presto.

Thanks..but you have to select them individually.. Is there a way to select the full page (approx 20 messages) in one click? I get a lot of spam with eircom.net
Thanks again

IHere's how you do it:
Highlight one message, then hit control and then drag your mouse down over the ones you want to delete. Then when they are all highlighted just hit the trashcan icon and presto.

If instead of 'control' use the 'shift' key. If you do it this way you highlight the start and the end of the block of emails you want to delete, trashcan icon and bingo they're gone. However be careful doing this as there may be something in there that you want to keep. At least it will be in the trash can and can be retrieved from there unless, like me, you regularly clear the trash. So not one click but a lot easier.

Back