How To Check Your Tesco Credit Card Online

Daniel

Hi all,

I recently switched to Tesco's Visa credit card as I decided it was about time that I got some kind of cashback on my credit card. I knew before I switched that the main disadvantage (for me anyway) was that I wouldn't be able to check my transactions online but I was willing to accept this for all those shiny Clubcard points I would be getting!

Now maybe most people already know this, but for those of you who don't, there is a way check your transactions online. I'm assuming that you have a Tesco Clubcard account, why would you have this credit card if not! :)

Go to the Tesco Ireland website, go to 'Clubcard' and then 'My Clubcard Account'. Register if you need to and then log in. Go to the 'My Points' tab and here you will see Clubcard point statements for the past 12 months or so on a quarterly basis. View any of the detailed statements, you can then filter by card number and the shortest of the card numbers will be your Tesco credit card. This will then show you all of the transaction from your credit card.

This isn't an ideal solution but it's better than nothing!

Daniel

I didn't know this Daniel, and I have had a Tesco visa for years. Thanks for that gem.

Back