How much for windows and doors

WGT

Hi, Can someone give a very rough estimate on what we should pay for 9 PVC windows (3 large and 4 average, 2 small), 1 sliding porch door, 1 internal sliding door, 1 internal door. We've good some weatherglaze distributors out, waiting for a quote at the moment.

Cost of windows and doors

how long is a piece of string

Don't have the measurements too hand (I'll measure them this evening) but I thought I gave enough of a description to generate some rough estimates and/or discussion .....

You might want to try [broken link removed].

My sister just had her whole house tripple-glazed for a very reasonable price. She got about 5 quotes from all the usual suspects, Weatherglaze, Senator, etc. Grady came in more reasonable than the others and they were only offering double glazing.

There was absolutely no damage to any of the walls or door frames and the windows look like they were put in when the house was built.

She got great service and a very professional job.

The piece of string is €8,200

I've now got a quote of 8,200 for 10 windows (4 large, 4 avg and 2 small),1 Porch sliding door, 1 internal sliding door, 1 back door (all white PVC).It's from a crowd called TSL windows.Any opinions?

Quotes for New windows

wow, that's seems a lot to me.
We paid €6300 for 26 windows , front and back door, an that was in 2006, height of the boom, all double glazed white pvc. I would keep shopping around if I was you good Luck

Thanks Rebecca, Could you send me a private message letting me know who you got?Also, could you let me know if they are NSAI Certified and/or what their U-Value and WER Value was?

Back