how long to move in

buzzbird

i bought a new house and its just finished and im doing the snag list this week,how long does it take the paper work to be completed defore i can move in

Impossible to say- only your solicitor would have an idea. It depends on what stage you are at with contracts/closing documents and mortgage.

It could be anywhere from a few days to two months.

Then is our proces very slow....End of september we started with all this and yesterday finished the snag

contracts have been signed last august,builders say there more or less finished bar the snag list whish isnt anything major either.
so basically its just how long it takes to wrap up,from handing over money to recieving the keys

well that was helpfull thanks:confused: so would anyone have a rough idea as to how long the process usually takes

Impossible to say- only your solicitor would have an idea. It depends on what stage you are at with contracts/closing documents and mortgage.

It could be anywhere from a few days to two months.

This is as precise as anyone can be, maybe ask your solicitor?

well that was helpfull thanks:confused: so would anyone have a rough idea as to how long the process usually takes

I gave you a real answer, then I gave you the answer you wanted to hear but you're impossible to please.;)

we went for out place at start of aug and was only sorted last week so took us three months

Back