Home HouseHold Insurance Quote renewal notice price has come down

bluemac

Wow a bill that has come down. QD insurance renewal just come through everything the same as last year price has come down €17.

Id be the first to complain if ti went the other way so well done QD.

any one else finding there policy is coming down in price this year.

(i have nothing to do with the company)

Hi bluemac you did well. My House Insurance Renewal went up €180 from last year and my excess also went up to €2500 for water damage, as I had a claim for a €1000 for a burst pipe.

My broker shopped around and got me a quote for the same price as last year with excess at €250, thank god for my broker.

Aviva house premiums in Cork, with no claims are up around 100% on last year for some strange reason.

Hi pete. those who never had a claim, living in the hills, outside of flood and subsidence areas are still facing these increases. Fortunately, there are other companies who are quoting more realistic premiums.

Yeah the same way as certain people were affected when a certain insurance company decided they werent covering two postcodes in Dublin. It happens.

looking at my quote it was quite high originally. I had to go with QD, as there policy details cover all out buildings.. where as most dont really specify.

Back