hotes near legoland/windsor and Heathrow

tom3

I have booked to go to Legoland during the October mid-term, just wondering if anybody could recommend a nice (child friendly) hotel that would be near both places as we would'nt be hiring a car. Intend to go to Legoland one day and London the following day.

Hi tom3 - - Have been to Legoland twice and I think this may not be the easiest without a car. I would not be a great public transport person but Legoland is a few miles outside Windsor in the countryside. We stayed in the Novotel beside Heathrow the first year which was clean but as with all English hotels basic. The following year we stayed in the Marriot that is a partner hotel of Legoland. This was a lot better and had a good pool and breakfast was very good. It was full of families that were going to Legoland. I can't remember the address but I know it was cheaper for us to book it through the Legoland website. Like yourselves we did the city by tube and the hoppa to the airport. The car was great for going to Windsor, however I never did research the public transprt to Legoland. Enjoy

Back