Hotels in Kusadasi

pablo123

Hi, Has anyone been to Kusadasi in the past few years , I am looking for a hotel recommendation for three women that enjoy walking by day and a few drinks by night at the hotel , Somewhere close to the town center but not in it , Budget not the biggest issue ,Thank you in advance for any help .

Hi, Has anyone been to Kusadasi in the past few years , I am looking for a hotel recommendation for three women that enjoy walking by day and a few drinks by night at the hotel , Somewhere close to the town center but not in it , Budget not the biggest issue ,Thank you in advance for any help .
I believe the Turkish Tourist Board have a website with plenty of information on it. We honeymooned in Turkey 28 years ago and it was " rustic " and visited Kusadusi about 20 years ago when it was a little less rustic but still mad and fun.

Now they have invested heavily especially in the hotel standards and a few people I've spoken to said its really modern and facilities are first world, I would look further down the coast towards Fythiye, flying into Dalaman walking, swimming, dancing is all on your doorstep.

All depends how much you want to spend. Lots of Irish stay in Golden Day Wings Hotel, nothing great about it but it does the job, nightly entertainment but then again it depends what you call entertainment. If you're talking about walking during the day in July/August. All I'll say is, good luck with that, it's extremely h-o-t. Kusadasi over the years has been popular, what covid has done to the resort I don't know but I do hope they have cleaned it up a bit. In my mind/opinion, it was going downhill somewhat. By the way, take care over there.

Back