Hotel room with the WOW factor

Hi , The suites in the main Lodge at Doonbeg definitely have the Wow factor, highly recommend it

Connemara Coast Hotel. Room 406 looks right over the ocean. The service in this hotel is fantastic.!!

The Thomond Suite in Dromoland Castle in Clare is wonderful. It's a two story suite in wonderful surroundings that I would highly recommend.

;) The hotel room that i recommend for its WOW factor is the honeymoon suite at the Abbey Court hotel in Nenagh Co Tipperary a lovely room. This is a good thread hope it keeps growing.

Have a look at Henry's in castle free, clonakilty. Fab location, fab rooms, fab hospitality, fab bathrooms, fab breakfasts. Altogether fabulous.

No connection, but just back from a weekend there recently. You can find it on trip advisor

Last edited:
Hi, I have also been lucky enough to stay in the slieve donard hotel in Newcastle co down recently, slieve Martin suite, and the room, bathroom, views, food, leisure area, spa were beautiful.

Merchant hotel in Belfast is well worth a visit. Their standard rooms are great. Also their award winning cocktail bar is a great place to unwind.

Back