Hotel in Paris

villa 1

Hi There. Could anyone recommend a good/reasonably priced hotel in or around the centre of Paris?

We stayed in the Tourville Hotel, about 5 mins walk from the Eiffel tower, lovely lovely spot, the metro station was at the end of the street, which had a few lovely restaurants, we had dinner in the Tribeca the next street up from the hotel, lovely meal and very reasonably priced. Nice hotel, nice rooms, we had the superior, which was nice, bout normal for Paris really. We could walkt to the eiffel tower, which was breat for the Bateaubus, and we hopped on a metro for the louvre etc, which was great coming home, because the metro was 3 or 4 yards from the hotel. We paid bout 360 for two nights i think. But that was the superior room, so you could prob get cheaper. The location was the best thing bout it tho.

I stayed in Hotel Royal Magda Etoile , google it, address is Rue Troyan, recently, very good location (1min walk from Arc de triomphe), very clean, reasonable price and staff were excellent. Rooms were quite small, but thats what you get in small hotels in Paris. The suite rooms were larger. I'd stay there again. If you're flying into Charles de Gaulle, the Air France bus brings you to one of the streets that radiate off Arc de Triomphe and was within 3min walk of hotel.
There was a metro 1min from hotel. We walked a good bit though, straight down the Champs Elysees to the Lourve is a lovely walk. Also, stayed in Hotel Jeanne d'Arc, in the Marais area a few years. It was good then so might be worth checking out also.

Last edited:
Back