Hotel Deals in Northern Ireland

MissRibena

Hi everyone

I've tried discovernorthernireland.com and ireland.ie but I can't find a website with deals for a couple of nights in a hotel for Nothern Ireland. I'm looking to go the Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of the June bank holiday weekend.

Any ideas? Doesn't have to be Belfast. Anywhere at all will do; just looking for good value really and a base.

Rebecca

Hi, try www.whereNI.com or ring the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, 16 Nassau Street, Dublin 2 on 6791977 or callsave 1850 230230.

My experience is that if you call the tourist board you get better rates than going to the hotels direct.

I'm not sure if there is a difference in price between the website and the tourist office. You would imagine there shouldn't be.

Good luck.

hi Ribena, Slieve Donard in Newcastle is nice as it the Burrendale also in Newcastle. Plenty round there for a weekend, Golf, Tollymore forest park, Silent Valley, etc. Galgorm house hotel in antrim is very nice , stayed there for a wedding a few years ago and it was great.

The old Aer Rianta companies [broken link removed] to the recent NI tourism ad which slagged off airport delays.

Back