Honeymoon in US

paddy26

We are planning a honeymoon in US in August. We would ideally like a beach resort in somewhere less than 8 hours direct flight from Dublin. Any suggestions

Well options of direct flights to the US are New York, Boston, Atlanta, Washington, Chicago, Orlando, San Francisco - I think that is them all across all airlines.
What about New York and to head out to The Hamptons or Long Island. Yuo could do some great stuff in the city too especially if you've not been before - a nice mix.

You would swear by this thread and the one above that there are hurricanes every five minutes over there. We have a place over there and in all the years I have been going over have never experienced one. What they call a hurricane over there we would call a very heavy thunderstorm. We get worse weather than them. Between July and September they get very heavy thunder storms usually in the afternoon and then 10 minutes later the sun breaks out and splits the rocks. Thats weather that we can be only jealous of, not the continous rain and on/off sun that we get.

You would swear by this thread and the one above that there are hurricanes every five minutes over there. We have a place over there and in all the years I have been going over have never experienced one. What they call a hurricane over there we would call a very heavy thunderstorm. We get worse weather than them. Between July and September they get very heavy thunder storms usually in the afternoon and then 10 minutes later the sun breaks out and splits the rocks. Thats weather that we can be only jealous of, not the continous rain and on/off sun that we get.

Evening thunderstorms on the gulf coast of Florida are great :) and are usually timed while you are enjoying dinner!

Back