honeymoon in march

thombom

Hey guys getting married in Feb looking for ideas for honeymoon in march.

Has to be warm, was thinking of lanzarote for a week but dont no what the weather be like.

Would like a bit of help with this just can't decide where to go.:confused:

travel agents are doing no business at present - glad I got out when I did - and you can pick up loads of brochures and ,if you're lucky - help and advice from someone who has been to resorts where there is a very high chance of good weather.

there is NOT a high probability of dry, warm ,sunny weather in canaries the Med or anywherew within a few hours of Ireland. Jan/Feb are the worst two months for most destinations within four hours flight. Lanazrote could have lots of warm sunny days in the first two months of the year -or it could be wet or have dust storms. no certainty on which to base a honeymoon.

I got married in March ...a while ago now though... We went to Israel. Great weather and interesting. We did a week touring Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, West Bank and a week relaxing in the resort of Eilat on the red Sea. Wonderful trip even though it co incided with the 1988 Intifada uprising but well organised and safe.

Back