Homebase Kitchens

M

martingold

Hi, we are a self build couple building in Donegal and we are desperate for your help, we have had a kitchen priced with Homebase and found the price to be excellent,our concern lies in that we are struggling to get feedback on their delivery service and after sales care,has anyone been through a purchase from start to end with them and what advice can you relay back to us. Thank you

Hi martingold, did you try the search facility as suggested by SueEllen in your previous post? Also, please not our [broken link removed] and do not duplicate posts.
Leo

I did the flatpack thing with B&Q and the nearly broke my heart. Fantastic kitchen but a real struggle to get everything from them, doors left out , wrong worktops etc.. Hope Homebase are better!!

Hi, I posted a similar question recently and decided againt homebase or b&q, went with keen kost kitchens instead.

Partner thought homebase kitchen quality was poor in comparison to KKK.

Also homebase kitchens come flatpacked, probably cost extra to fit.
A friend is fitting our kitchen, said flatpack is ok but a pain to put together.

By the time you do the maths you're probably coming up to a Cash and Carry price then.

Not all the bits were ready for our kitchen, got 95%, still short a few small things but at least we can get the same person on the phone all the time and she remembers us!

I would advise you stay away from Homebase, they nearly broke our heats when we got one for mother in law.
Took ages to come in, bits missing, wrong handles you name it it went wrong.

We bought kitchen in B&Q and it arrived quickly and all was perfectly in order. Our carpenter had not assembled a kitchen from flatpack before (wardrobes ok) so we were in for a some fffing and blinding but all in all, a good kitchen at a great price.

Back