Home Heating for the Downstairs Toilet ?

senni

Our downstairs toilet( average size room ) is void of a heater and therefore is freezing ! I know I can get a plumber, to put a radiator in it but I once saw a heater that was connected to the light , ie that everytime the light went on the heater went on too... ( it surrounds the light and is connected to the ceiling )

Questions

1. Are these heaters worth investigating ?
2. Would they be better than a radiator ? as heating not on all the time .
3. What would be a good one to look for ?

Any views would be helpful..

Thank You ....:)

Our downstairs toilet( average size room ) is void of a heater and therefore is freezing ! I know I can get a plumber, to put a radiator in it but I once saw a heater that was connected to the light , ie that everytime the light went on the heater went on too... ( it surrounds the light and is connected to the ceiling )

Questions

1. Are these heaters worth investigating ?
2. Would they be better than a radiator ? as heating not on all the time .
3. What would be a good one to look for ?

Any views would be helpful..

Thank You ....:)

What about those electric wall heaters? You would have to get an electrician to do the work. My mother-in-law, who is elderly and quite feable now, had a downstairs shower/toilet built onto back of her house and it was quite cold. She had one of these installed and they give instant heat! You use it for length of time you are in shower/toilet so I would assume economical.

Back