Holidaying with kids

M

Monkey0804

HELP! We are now a family of 4 (2 year old and baby and parents) and plan our first foreigh holiday since becoming parents. Don't want to fly to far/too long flight, but want somewhere that is good for 2 year old to entertain himself/be entertained i.e pool area etc, maybe kids club?

Are we restricted to package holidays to Majorca and Ibiza? Neither seem my ideal holiday but maybe that's all there is? If anyone can offer advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

We are looking for the same thing - 2 parents and lively 2 year old.

Any suggestions welcome

hp1702,

I have fixed the link above and the thread now shows some recommendations.

You could also run a search specifically within this forum and there appear to be up to 4 pages of threads that might be useful/helpful.

Sueellen.

I'd have thought that 2 years old is really too young for a kids club - Don't most of these start at 3 or 4 years old? We had a great week in Sorrento in Italy with our 18 month old in June. The Italians are generally very warm & friendly towards families & kids.

Just to note that most small children don't tolerate the heat so well so check out the temperatures of the places you are intending on going beforehand. In july/august a lot of european destinations are very hot.

In the same boat and booked a 2 week holiday - last 2 weeks in Sept - for both of us and a 3 and 2 year old in Menorca through Sunworld, Cala n Bosch, Casas del Lago apartments and looking forward.
What made up my mind was the review I found here

Really good site that put my aprehensions to rest

Back