Holiday villa in Salou, any drawbacks?

kd1964

Hi,
I am planning on booking a holiday villa apartment in Salou as opposed to an apartment. Can anyone recommend a reputable website. My worst fear is arriving in Salou with three kids to a non-existent apartment.

Any advice much appreciated as I usually book a package with Falcon
Thanks
K

Hi,
I am planning on booking a holiday villa apartment in Salou as opposed to an apartment. Can anyone recommend a reputable website. My worst fear is arriving in Salou with three kids to a non-existent apartment.

Any advice much appreciated as I usually book a package with Falcon
Thanks
K

I often browse but have not used www.holidayletting.co.uk seems good. Slim

Villa

Have used both those sites to book villa's in Spain and Lanzarote and never had any problems. Both say how long the renter is advertising so maybe you could look at that, if you are unsure then safest renters will be with the site a couple of years or more. Never seen any reviews of anybody who was scammed, but ringing the renter can help to make you feel more secure. Some also just look for deposit and balance on arrival but not all! Maybe I just don't worry about these things, but I would think that scammers would'nt use such well known sites. Maybe other members can give some advice on this one!!!

Back