He's nearly there - the big 50!

I hear he writes each post off as a business expense on his electric bill... and claims mileage for travelling to the ask about money top secret HQ.

The HQ is specially designed for storing famous works of art, fine wines and champagne in optimal conditions. For investment purposes only.

Its amazing what you can do when you go from a tracker mortgage to a tax free lump sum and an barter account I mean an ARF :)

(I'm name checking some random AAM threads over the years there)

Last edited:
If there is a tie for top of the leaderboard, the amount of "friends" on Facebook could be used as the decider?

Well done to the top twelve in particular and the rest of us, just outside, for making this a very popular , interesting, helpful forum.

See from this previous post in 2017 that the list above has not changed all that much.

ClubMan - 43,767
BB
Bronte
CCovich
Leo
Sue Ellen
Purple
ajapale
mathepac
DrMoriarty
When I was a young nipper I seem to remember my parents often telling me that God gave us one mouth but two ears,
So as we'd listen more before speaking
But I feel some people here seem to think that because they have ten fingers they should type more ;)

Anyway Congrats BB on the milestone and the website:)

When I was a young nipper I seem to remember my parents often telling me that God gave us one mouth but two ears,
So as we'd listen more before speaking
But I feel some people here seem to think that because they have ten fingers they should type more ;)
If that's aimed at me it's hurtful and accurate. ;)

I thought they were already on Love Island.
I'm not even on Facebook or any social media. I don't want to be friends with people who want to see photos of my dinner and my kids aren't good looking enough to post photos of them.

I'm not even on Facebook or any social media. I don't want to be friends with people who want to see photos of my dinner and my kids aren't good looking enough to post photos of them.
I'll bet your kids don't know you said that . As for your dinner ......

Hi Guys. I'm still alive. But my life is much changed. Very much. Some good, some bad, some horrendous. Financially all good though. It's surely longer than 2 years though ...... I have not read this thread yet.

And I can confirm @cremeeg that being a landlord is one of the best financial decisions I've ever made. As was hiring an accountant from this website.

Back