Help with sending eircom email from outlook

What provider are you with, as I know eircom don't allow other providers ip's to send mail through their mail servers.

You have 2 work arounds - use their webmail, which can be used to send/receive from anywhere - this would replace you pop application (outlook/outlook express)

Other option is they have pop before send authentication, not sure if this is allowed for free email acconts but this temporarily allows users from other providers to send mail - if you check for mail first (not send/receive) then try sending.

I'm with Oceans Broadband. I did'nt get onto Eircom yet. It just sent emails while ago but it will probably go again. Thanks for the options PaddyC, I'll try one of them

Greetings from Tenerife.
I invested in a vodaphone mobile dongle and for the first two weeks i was able to get and sens emails using-eircommail.

Now for 2 dayswhen I try to log inti webmail, I get a notice saying-"There is a problem with this websites security certifricate"

What do I do now.
I am an oap and not very savvy with this stuff,
Thanks in advance,
Liamog.

Sorted by herself.
She fiddled away and found that the year on this notebook was 2001 instead of 2010.
Eurika!
Liamog.

Back