Help re - mobile phone

oakrise

My mobile phone battery was low and went off on Saturday. I charged it and have been trying to turn it on since then but wouldn't. Has anyone got a clue on what could be the problem or how to fix it. I am going on holiday next week and I really need to have a phone with me and cannot afford to buy a new phone. This phone is less than 2yrs old.
All advise appreciated.

Thanks

Are you sure that the phone was charging?

Only thing that i can think of.

Take it into the shop and see if they can do anything with it there. If they cant they the only thing is to borrow a phone from someone on the same network as you or has the phone unlocked.

Thanks for your reply, the phone charged alright. I ll see if I can take it into a shop.

Sometimes the battery isn't inserted properly. I have a friend whos phone had to be wedged in the back with paper between the battery and the cover to make it work!

My mobile phone battery was low and went off on Saturday. I charged it and have been trying to turn it on since then but wouldn't. Has anyone got a clue on what could be the problem or how to fix it. I am going on holiday next week and I really need to have a phone with me and cannot afford to buy a new phone. This phone is less than 2yrs old.
All advise appreciated.

Thanks

My phone just went dead Friday night, Some one else on net also had the same problem Friday Night. Mine was fully charged at the time. My problem you turn it on, goes to a white screen and them nothing Took it back to phoe shop which said it might need software upgrade, only purchased 6 months ago. Only other them is i was using skype at time near it, maybe some interference.

well my battery died today and had to get a new one 15e . total melt down. if it goes on and no screen appears then its the sofeware.best to get a cheap phone for 49e before hols.

take the battery out and leave it out for a while maybe half an hour and try again.

Back