Help needed: Preparing Books for non trading limited company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
drop-d said:
i would never make assumptions on your personal life based on the sparse information you have provided me on this forum. You on the other hand appear to make many assumptions
Where?
to the detriment of others (as you your self ponted out).
I never pointed out anything of the sort.

the really really weird part is, if you didnt try to partake in this thread there would be 2 less sensitive individuals here.
So is that us sensitive or you callous?
if i had i would have directed the topic of this thread against "Clubman"
Eh? What the hell are you on (about)? :rolleyes:

I think we've had enough of this. Take it up with each other by private message if you want to continue the discussion.

ivorystraws said:
Don't knock the technology that you definitely don't understand
I'm not alone in treating the term "Web 2.0" with some criticism/skepticism judging by the Wikipedia article that I linked to earlier:
The term "Web 2.0" refers to what some people see as a second phase of development of the World Wide Web...

However, a consensus upon its exact meaning has not yet been reached. Skeptics argue that the term is essentially meaningless, or that it means whatever its proponents decide that they want it to mean in order to convince the media and investors that they are creating something fundamentally new, rather than continuing to develop and use well-established technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back