Laya health insurance

tony50

my self and my wife are on laya total health c0mplete 175. I had aheart bypass so i need a good plan. Is there a similar plan but cheaper

Laya Simplicity would work out at €50 per person cheaper per year, with similar cover: €1,087.28 versus €1,143.66.
The real saving with Simplicity for you is that you are capped at two excesses per year.

If you look at this comparison sheet, you will see that if you have to go into hospital with your current plan the excess you have to pay e.g. the first €50, or first €100 is higher than with Simplicity. And if you have several hospital visits during the year e.g. 3-5, you could end up saving hundreds of euros with Simplicity by not having to pay further excesses.

[broken link removed]

tony50,

There are only two alternative plans with similar cover worth considering at a slightly cheaper price.

1. Simplicity plan; as mentioned above by odyssey06, is a very good alternative option. As well as lower excesses, this plan also has extra
cover for a private room in a private hospital.

2. Simply Connect; price 1063pa; similar to current plan, excess 150 x 2 max per year; day to day cover max refund 300 per person per year.

[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Back