HBO not available

Agreement with Sky? Sky Atlantic is basically HBO repackaged for their platform.

Seems the existing agreement between Sky and HBO runs to 2025

Last edited:
Are they actually producing many good TV shows, these days, I'm struggling to think of many, tbh?

Are they actually producing many good TV shows, these days, I'm struggling to think of many, tbh?
Succession would be the big critically acclaimed one as noted :)

Perry Mason is good though it has more of a 'Chinatown' atmosphere to it than the Perry Mason I remember.
House of Dragon if you are a Game of Thrones fan is good.

White Lotus is another one that is critically acclaimed.

The Last of Us is getting huge buzz.

They have a lot more competition now in the cable \ streaming platforms which has splintered the market and made it more difficult \ expensive for viewers to keep track of all the big US shows.

Last edited:
GetFlix might be worth a look for streaming services you want to pay for but are not permitted to access based on territory. Works very well apparently, it's not expensive either. Note it's not pirating content, you still need to pay for the content you consume, it's just a DNS/VPN solution.

Succession would be the big critically acclaimed one as noted :)

Perry Mason is good though it has more of a 'Chinatown' atmosphere to it than the Perry Mason I remember.
House of Dragon if you are a Game of Thrones fan is good.

White Lotus is another one that is critically acclaimed.

The Last of Us is getting huge buzz.

They have a lot more competition now in the cable \ streaming platforms which has splintered the market and made it more difficult \ expensive for viewers to keep track of all the big US shows.
Most, if not all of those shows, are on Sky/NOW TV.

I would have said that Apple TV appears to offer more premium content these days, tbh.

Most, if not all of those shows, are on Sky/NOW TV.
Yeah, those shows are on Sky as they are HBO \ Sky Atlantic.

It's all the other random ones coming from in Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple, Disney thrown into the mix.

Back