Hb47

dv8

Hi,

My broker received a loan offer from EBS for the purchase of a second hand house and on the offer doc they requested a HB47 form for a house 4 years old.

How can I get my hands on this doc? Would current owners bank/sol/themselves have it?

Also does she or my solicitor or the bank have to get a copy of the loan offer over to me or are any of the above oblidged to do this for me?

Thanks in advance.

How can I get my hands on this doc? Would current owners bank/sol/themselves have it?
Also does she or my solicitor or the bank have to get a copy of the loan offer over to me or are any of the above oblidged to do this for me?

The loan offer should issue to you from your bank- how else do you know the terms of the loan?

The HB47 is part of the Homebond documentation - it will be with the title. Once your solicitor gets the Contracts, they can ask for the HB47 or better yet, the final HB11 and the Vendors solicitor should furnish that. Your solicitor can send that to the lenders to satisfy them. You don't need to worry about it just yet - thats a bit down the line.

mf

I know about the HB47 thing via my broker but meant to ask her who is it that will get a copy to me.

Thanks for your reply though - I appreciate it.

You won't personally receive the Homebond docs. Once your solicitor recieves the HB11/HB47 from the vendor's solicitor s/he will send them to your bank along with the other legal documentation which your solicitor must submit on your behalf. It is nothing to worry about.

Cheers Sheena,

Shouldn't the broker get a copy of the "loan offer" itself out to me.

thanks again

Yes, you should get a copy with your mortgage pack and your solicitor should get a copy with the solicitors pack. Call your broker and request that these be sent out asap.

Back