Has BFF left the Raisin platform?

Does the Spanish tax form have to be printed and signed in pen, or can I just sign it digitally?

Does the Spanish tax form have to be printed and signed in pen, or can I just sign it digitally?
As far as I remember, I had to sign it with pen and physically post it, so I don't *think* you can do it digitally

I had to print it out sign it and then scan it back in to attched to the case ( if i remeber correctly ) 100% did not have to post it

In applying to open BFF ac the bank's country is shown as SFF, but what does SFF mean? it's not Italy, not Spain, nor any other country... SFF?

Has anyone opened a BFF account recently through the Spanish branch?

Looking to open the 4% account with them and not sure about the tax form.
Could someone let me know how difficult the Spanish tax form was to fill out?

Very easy - it's supplied pre-filled. I think I just had to check/sign and return.

It's very simple and easy.

It's very simple, they pre-populate the form for you. Print it, sign it, scan it onto your computer and upload it to the website.
However, you better act fast. The rate is dropping from 4% to 3.5% soon. You have to have your application submitted by 12/12/23 to get the 4%.
Note from the website below...

Opening in progress
Note: From 12/12/23 onwards new interest rate of 3.50% instead of 4.00%
To receive the currently valid interest rate of 4.00%, all conditions to forward your application must be met before 12/12/23 (12 p.m.) (Information on the conditions). From 12/12/23 your term deposit will be opened with the new interest rate of 3.50%. If you do not want this, you can withdraw your application under “Details”, “Withdraw Application” at any time.

It's very simple, they pre-populate the form for you. Print it, sign it, scan it onto your computer and upload it to the website.
Is the whole thing pre-populated and I have to only sign it and scan it?
The form I received has an 'X' beside the US citizenship declaration. The 'X' is not in the box but to the left of it. Not sure if that is a mistake or an instruction to put an 'X' in the box?

I indeed only realised that now that I have till Tuesday to get everything in order. Hope my transfer arrives by then. Thanks for the heads up.

Is the whole thing pre-populated and I have to only sign it and scan it?
The form I received has an 'X' beside the US citizenship declaration. The 'X' is not in the box but to the left of it. Not sure if that is a mistake or an instruction to put an 'X' in the box?

I indeed only realised that now that I have till Tuesday to get everything in order. Hope my transfer arrives by then. Thanks for the heads up.
You don't need to do or mark anything other than sign it. That's all I done and it was accepted.

Back