Has anyone used getorganised.ie?

bongo2

Hi,
My utility room is a mess, I badly need to get some sort of storage installed.

I don't think traditional ktchen cabinets will work as there isn't much room in there - washing machine, dryer and large freezer take up a lot of space.

I came across www.getorganised.ie and was just wondering if anyone can recommend them, or give me an idea of how expensive they are?

Thanks

Don't know about company recommended but have seen [broken link removed] recommended on AAM a few times.

I just got a guy in to put up open shelves and hooks. Its fantastic, the hardest working few square feet in the house. I'd agree about the cabinets, its great to be able to just grab stuff off the shelves and not dig in cupboards in a small place.

My advice, shelve up to the ceiling. Think about other things you can store there too, we have a coat rail there and it holds all the coats too.

Ikea has some great storage ideas and solutions. You can see them on their website www.ikea.co.uk and the store in Ballymun is opening this year (allegedly) if you don't feel like a treck up noth to their Belfast branch. They also deliver. I haven't used them but I plan to as I have only heard good things.

Any update on these guys? How much does the design/installation service cost typically?

Back