has anyone used doyouspain to hire a car?

I just booked with firstcarhire.ie for 15 days in Reus. Their prices are about the same as doyouspain and the car is supplied by National Atesa.

Does anyone know if the cars at Reus at in the airport or a few km away? It seems that Atesa the address is a few km away. How do we get there when we land?

We fly to reus frequently and always use Doyouspain, havn't heard of national Atesa. We always collect from just outside the terminal, very simple. You should e mail and ask them where the pick up is.

do you spain hire company

I wondered if anyone can tell me Do You Spain's telephone number. I booked a car, got the voucher come through & then cacelled it because of several things. They never answered any emails I sent, but I spotted a phone number on the voucher. Unfortunately, I no longer have the voucher & when they credited my credit card, it was NOT for the full amount!!! I can't get hold of them at all. Has anyone still got a voucher with their telephone number on it? I was going to hire from Alicante airport.

I am just back from a Holiday in Spain,

1. I rented a car, category GOLF at Malaga Airport. On Arrival, RecordRent a car, gave me the keys of a more than 2 years old Nissan Note with over 60 k on the clock. I was told at check-in that DoyouSpain lie on their website.

2. My agreement with DoyouSpain said that I would pay a maximum of 46 eur for the car seat. I was charged 96 eur on arrival. Got the same answer - DoyouSpain lie on their website.

3. I was charged 90 eur for a full tank of petrol. I re-filled the tank myself and the maximum that car takes is exactly 55 eur + 15 Admin charge = 70 eur, not 90.

4. I ended up paying over 600 eur for a two weeks rental that turned out to be a nightmare and expensive.

I sent all of the above to DoyouSpain more than 10 days ago and I am still waiting for a response.

Bad experience, bad customer service, a broker to avoid.

Hope it helps.

Back