Has anyone been to court regarding "late" & "unpaid" eflow fees ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my partner went there and just to let u all know, yes they do take people to court, they even have a court room for eflow only!

He said there was ALOT of people there. But we only had to sign a paper that we were there and we will hear from them in a few days, don't know about what? maybe they will settle it outside court or maybe a new court date?? But sure I will let u know how we get on.

Does anyone know how I get in contact with media?? I would love for this to be brought up on tv or newspaper...

A defended case would be moved to another date for a full trial.

There is no real point contacting the media (unless you beat them) as most of the mainstream media are simply propaganda outlets for eflow.

my partner went there and just to let u all know, yes they do take people to court, they even have a court room for eflow only!! he said there was ALOT of people there. But we only had to sign a paper that we were there and we will hear from them in a few days, dont know about what? maybe they will settle it outside court or maybe a new court date?? But sure I will let u know how we get on.

I have to wonder at this stage is this a troll.
  • they even have a court room for eflow only!! he
  • But we only had to sign a paper that we were there
  • we will hear from them in a few days,
If you have a debt, the creditor can issue a civil summons so that you get your say in front of a District Court Judge. The room for eflow only, signing papers, hearing back from "them" all sounds bonkers to me.

I have to wonder at this stage is this a troll.
  • they even have a court room for eflow only!! he
  • But we only had to sign a paper that we were there
  • we will hear from them in a few days,
If you have a debt, the creditor can issue a civil summons so that you get your say in front of a District Court Judge. The room for eflow only, signing papers, hearing back from "them" all sounds bonkers to me.

its sound bonkers to me too, the whole thing!!! I'm sorry if I sound a bit confused cos I have never been in a situation like this before. Just letting people know what way they work if they end up in the same situation. Maybe there will be a new court date but what it sounds like is that they will try to sort it outside court.... The whole thing is bull**** but if we dont go along with what they are asking us to do we will be in big trouble.

haven,t heard a thing, but its up to them to get in contact with us now as we have done what we were told to do. It's only been 2 days so I guess we will hear from them by next week. Will let u all know..

What about contacting a TD, how could such a system for making money be allowed to operate, from a small fee to a hugh fine. I live in Cork and I am afraid to use the system, what do I do if I catch a flight?

What about contacting a TD, how could such a system for making money be allowed to operate, from a small fee to a hugh fine. I live in Cork and I am afraid to use the system, what do I do if I catch a flight?

This is it! We have been trough hell the past year ( and many more with us) both of us losing our work and the rest that comes with that... only just getting back to work next week and will try to catch up with all bills and owed money to try to recover from a very bad hit. But then these *******s come along and dig the hole deeper and make things so much more harder and stressful. We have never refused to pay the original lat payment fee but they want MORE. They should put back the barriers and let people pay when passing the bridge or give people a bit more time to pay the fee. I never knew it was possible to end up in court for driving over a bridge!!??

If anyone knows who ( someone that will care) to contact about this please let me know!

Yes try to remember to pay it at the airport...I will NEVER EVER forget again.

They should put back the barriers and let people pay when passing the bridge or give people a bit more time to pay the fee. I never knew it was possible to end up in court for driving over a bridge!!??
No thanks. Removing the barriers has made a huge difference to traffic around Dublin, taking considerable amounts of time off people's daily commute time. There are thousands of people spending less time on the M50 and more time with their families every day, thanks to the barrier-free tolling.

Please don't expect to inconvenience thousands of people because you couldn't be bothered to follow the instructions on the huge sign and make one phone call.

I hardly ever use the M50 toll. But I have an account set up for when I do....it is just debited from my laser account.

I had some dealings with our company car and staff car fleet in work last week and got 5 of those solicitors letter things for 143.00 each. Each of these started off at 3.00 each but were never paid down along the line. There were about three jumps before it reached 143.00 each. If the 143 was not paid, you were threatened with going to court, I think. Needless to say, some people were in trouble!

No thanks. Removing the barriers has made a huge difference to traffic around Dublin, taking considerable amounts of time off people's daily commute time. There are thousands of people spending less time on the M50 and more time with their families every day, thanks to the barrier-free tolling.

Please don't expect to inconvenience thousands of people because you couldn't be bothered to follow the instructions on the huge sign and make one phone call.

Hmmm I dont really want that to happen...so no need to be nasty.
I dont want to sit here and repeat myself but we saw the hugh signs and we did pay...why we have to make a phone call I dont know? Do u call them every time u been through the toll?? I cant pay over the phone if that is what u trying to say, dont have lazer or cc by choice, so my only way to pay is over the counter and if you dont make the shops on time you are ****ed. So by saying that they have to "put barriers back" is meaning change the system so people who are no cmiminals have to end up looking like one...

I hardly ever use the M50 toll. But I have an account set up for when I do....it is just debited from my laser account.

I had some dealings with our company car and staff car fleet in work last week and got 5 of those solicitors letter things for 143.00 each. Each of these started off at 3.00 each but were never paid down along the line. There were about three jumps before it reached 143.00 each. If the 143 was not paid, you were threatened with going to court, I think. Needless to say, some people were in trouble!

Sure account would be good but its kinda to late for that...yes for next time but it wont help my situation now...sure if u ignore paying is only fair to get fined, but I never had a clue that we were fined for paying late...and now we are facing court.

So by saying that they have to "put barriers back" is meaning change the system so people who are no cmiminals have to end up looking like one...

And there was silly old me thinking that when you said "put barriers back", you meant "put barriers back". You had 24 hours to make it your business to get to a shop to pay. Don't expect to change the system because you wouldn't make it your business to get to a shop in 24 hours.

And there was silly old me thinking that when you said "put barriers back", you meant "put barriers back". You had 24 hours to make it your business to get to a shop to pay. Don't expect to change the system because you wouldn't make it your business to get to a shop in 24 hours.

mmm u go and spend the extra time u save with your family and I bring mine to court....listen I didnt post this for grumpy old people to sit and start a fight. If you cant give me an answer, please dont bother your time to write again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back