Has anybody had any dealings with Divine Doors?

Has anybody had any dealings with Divine Doors?

Yes.

Basically they delivered and installed recently after a 6 month wait. We were led to believe the max wait would be 3 months and probably much quicker.

We wasted a lot of time trying to get to the bottom of when we'd get our doors over the last few months and they did a lot of ducking and diving.

I'd advise anyone still waiting on doors from them not to panic, just keep the pressure on with a call every couple of weeks.

For anyone who's thinking of dealing with them, don't. It's not worth it. It's not a good feeling waiting that long to finish renovating a room, particularly when you have no idea if they've ripped you off.

On a separate note, whilst the doors look good I wouldn't say that the installation crew were the tidiest.

I had to put in some missing screws myself, sand down some frayed edges and re-glue a portion of architrave. This took me about 5 minutes so it strikes me that they weren't very thorough

I had read the above review about Divine doors when we were looking for an outside door and thought that possibly the guy was unfortunate, so went ahead and ordered with them. What a giant giant catastrophic mistake.... 2 yrs on and the door is hardly closing. It was never fully functioning...i.e. wind and water proof, and we have had them out several times to try to fix it, then the manufacturers.... on and on and on. So finally the manufacturer blamed what Divine doors had ordered and Divine doors accepted that and said they would replace the door. That is about 6mths ago, we are still waiting and waiting. When we call Tom he says we need to talk to someone else, I did get v cross with him a while ago and then rather than call me back he got Weather glaze to call me directly. Since then we call and they say Dec 18 Jan 15....now they don't seem to want to tell us but by calling Weatherglaze directly I have found out it will not be delivered until Feb.
So unless you have nothing better to do than spend hours on the phone chasing them, days off work for them to come and not fix your door, stay well away from http://www.divineireland.ie/

10mins later....from calling Weatherglaze and then Divine doors back I have figured out that the issue here is that Tom Redmond needs to pay for the door....hence the delay. When I call him he says it's nothing to do with him...
I'm regretting not just going to the Small claims court 6mths ago rather than this messing

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of the poor experience @financially. The "Terms&Condition" on their web-site would be enough to terrify me and prevent me ordering even a hinge-screw from them or using their "Franchise Fitter", assuming I wanted a franchise rather than a door fitted. I think they might mean a "Franchised Fitter".

Back