H & V Bathrooms - Any Views?

Tigri

Hi

Has anyone recently (Summer-Autumn 09) used H & V Bathrooms?

Just wondering were you happy with it and what sort of ballpark costs were you charged?

Mine will be a complete strip out, replace toilet, sink, shower and tiling.

Also considering Ideal Bathrooms and Classic Bathrooms. Have bathroom rennovations gotten any cheaper, because it doesn't seem so.

All views or recommendations very welcome.

Tigri

Hi Tigri,

I priced a similar job with H&V earlier in the summer, we were quite specific about the products we wanted and they were looking to charge in the region of €10,500. Personally I felt that they were a bit arrogant in their approach and were quite pushy.

I had already had some other quotes so knew that this was over the top. I eventually got the job done by Bathroom Design based in Clonsilla. Job took a full week and is pretty disruptive when you have only one bathroom, but the hassle was well worth it.

Am extremely happy with job that was done and would highly recommend them elsewhere (my mother is getting new bathrrom and is usng them too)

The total job cost €7k!!

Randy, thanks v. much for that advice. Waiting for a quote so we'll see what that comes in at. Totally agree 10.5k in current climate is excessive. Thought tiles were expensive when visited their showrooms so reckon that will be a big chunk. Will check out that other company as well. Tigs

Back