Guitars Lessons Castleknock / Carpenterstown

HellsBells

Hi,
Does anyone know where I could take Guitar Lessons around D15 pref the Castleknock / Carpenterstown area....

Cheers

The adult education classes should be starting in the next few weeks. Check out the community [broken link removed], they probably have a learn guitar course. If they dont, it shouldnt be too hard to find one of the others that does.
Failing that, put an ad in the buyandsell in the musicians board, or stick a notice in your local tesco/spar.

i started to play the guitar 20 years ago (sigh...) never had lessons - just went to the library and took out beginner books. Nowadays with the internet its almost impossible not to learn. There are tons and tons of sites for all levels of guitar. You don't need to go and pay a teacher 30e for 1/2hr.
For example, this site http://guitar.about.com/library/weekly/aa071200a.htm has all you need to get you going. It tells you everything you need to know. Of course, its nice to have someone sitting next to you physically showing you what to do but i've never had a lesson in 20 years of playing and i would be a pretty competent guitarist. The secret to learning an instrument is practice. 20mins every single day is all you need. Not 4 hrs on sat and nothing until the following saturday. If you did the 20mins as a total beginner, you'd be playing all the beatles tunes within a month! Thats the truth! If you're looking for more info just ping me. Try and point you in the right direction.

Clive Murray 01 846 2946 or 087 930 3379. He's based in Portmarnock but also does lessons in CastleKnock ( 1 2 1 )

Back