Guilty Pleasures?

I remember a story of a country pub where a guy I know said he was doing his business in the urinal and in walked another guy who proceeded to drop his pants and sit into the adjacent urinal. I might add that it wasn't a pee he was taking either!

Look at the related links; "Borat driving with Vanilla"! :eek:
Vanilla, 'fess up girl. Do you do many movies?

I will answer that question when you tell me when ( and especially how) you turned into an American teenage girl.;)

I will answer that question when you tell me when ( and especially how) you turned into an American teenage girl.;)

I have always been a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. Sometimes I just can’t repress it.

I have always been a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. Sometimes I just can’t repress it.
I think that the word 'trapped' is a bit butch ........ can a lesbian not 'flourish' in a man's body? In much the same way that a man can 'flourish' in a lesbian's body?:confused::rolleyes:

A midweek lunch, on my own with a glass of Chardonnay.
A mid afternoon nap.
Spending money that really should have been spent on ‘the house’ on a nice piece of art. Totally frivolous, but puts a guilty smile on my face every time I see it.

Yawn , time for a snooze.

Watching DVDs in bed till lunchtime on Sundays, even when the sun is shining and the grass needs mowing :)!

A midweek lunch, on my own with a glass of Chardonnay.
A mid afternoon nap.
Spending money that really should have been spent on ‘the house’ on a nice piece of art. Totally frivolous, but puts a guilty smile on my face every time I see it.

Yawn , time for a snooze.

.....jeez thought Garfield was posting there for a second

A whole box of Cadbury fingers and a big mug of tea.
The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.
Watching "La Vita e Bella" and bawling my eyes out at the end.
Pretending I'm listening to my ipod but actually eavesdropping on peoples conversations on the DART.
Koka curry noodles.

getting out of work early on fridays for a facial before pickup from childminder and telling nobody

almond fingers or shortbread fingers

fizzy/sour jellies, specially the red ones

candles with a big bubble bath more than once a week

reading those dodgy 'Take a Break/Chat' style magazines with the miserable stories at other people's houses and feeling quietly superior :eek:

any house decorate/renovate shows

figuring out who is and who isn't who they appear to be on discussion boards ;)

Drinking cans of ice cold Tanora despite having a bad stomach.
Going for a Hillbillys in town (Cork version of KFC)
Picking my nose when no one is around
Ringing the boss and saying im sick and then enjoying a day of unexpected FREEDOM
Chocolate from the fridge

Back