Grinds for repeat exams during Blackhall place

amgd28

Hi there

Can anyone please advise regarding the best place to source suitable people/colleges to provide grinds for repeat exams during blackhall place.

The stage I am looking for grinds for are repeat exams after the first six months of blackhall, does griffith college provide this as I can see from previous posts and their website that they appear to be the best to prepare for blackhall, just wondering does this still apply during blackhall..............

Thanks

I don't think Griffith would be able to help. Until recently the failure rate at the Law Society PPC1 was very low, therefore, there wouldn't be a market for giving grinds as such although a number of individuals did provide people with grinds during the course while i was there but the Law School told students that they didn't need them.
I thought i heard that the law society were giving exam prep lectures for those doing repeat exams?

Thanks for the reply, I was inquiring for my sibling who is there not me so hence the lack of detail on the original post! You are correct they are providing exam prep for the repeat exams this week or next as far as I know, hopefully that will be sufficient............ I felt from looking at Griffith College they did not really provide that type of service. I presume the best bet really is to try and source private grinds if possible.......... if needed.

Hi,

I don't want to plug our business here as I know it is not done, but to answer your question there are not many grind schools that provide tutorials for PPC1 students. The main focus seems to be just FE1 preparation. We offer most law subjects at all levels: all tutors are practising barristers. If anyone is interested have a look at www.westlandlaw.net.

Back