Granite Worktops - Kildare Region

tosullivan

Hello, can anyone recommend a granite worktop supplier in Kildare or surrounding area please?

Hello, can anyone recommend a granite worktop supplier in Kildare or surrounding area please?

My parents got a granite worktop from Wren Fireplaces in Newbridge about 18 months ago. I was actually in there myself at the weekend looking at stoves and they seem to have a good selection of different granite samples.

we got our granite worktop from Cullens Kitchens in Prosperous. He was the cheapest of 3 suppliers when we put in our kitchen...

Got ours from Granite Concepts in Tougher Industrial Estate (between Naas and Newbridge)

We recently got Granite worktops, upstands, hob splashback and counter unit from Wells granite suppliers in Co Wexford (near Ballyedmond). Visited the workshop to pick the stone and look around at the workshop and found them very professional and helpful. Installation was faultless too and on time.
Later we wanted to match the granite for a fireplace surround and hearth. This was no problem and matched up a treat. Highly recommended.
No connection with the company or associated companies, just a happy customer.

We got ours from Stonefacings in Mullingar about 2 years ago, at the time they were the cheapest out of 10 quotes I got, they deliver/work nationwide, had no problem coming to Dublin anyway.

Back