Good price for flyers?

Nissman

Whats a fair price for 2000 flyers,say A5 full colour front and back?
Assuming the quality is good.

A business in a networking group I'm in is doing 10,000 colour, double-sided A5 flyers for €179 at the moment.

Oh ok....thanks for that will check them out.If choosing a company on there i presume i just go with one that has good feedback or how does it work?

I've always used Alan Reid Design in Donegal. Top for design and print prices.

He just helped us out with the design for www.worldmarathonchallenge.com - he designed the banner. (He's usually a traditional print only type guy, not into web design).

I think it's reid.ie

I've used this crowd in Longford before, but would have no idea of a price, you'd have to call or email I'd say

[broken link removed]

Why as this PM ing?
Just put the details up for everyone interested to see!

www.Print24.ie has 2500 full colour A5 flyers for €95 + VAT. Seems pretty good to me. I have used them before and found them very good.

I need to print some flyers , and would like to use print24.ie

However , my printing programme is not up to scratch ,as it needs to be at least 300dpi according to prinr24.

Can anyone tell me of a printing programme I can use ,which gives a resolution of at least 300dpi ?

[broken link removed] told me to try gimp.com , but it is hard to use .

Ian at Rossprint (www.rossprint.ie) will give you a good quote and great service. I've used them before numerous times and they're great. He has marketing experience and can give you good feedback regarding your design. Can also arrange distribution if this is required.

Alana ,
Can you tell me the programme that you use to design your flyers for print24 , and is the resolution always over 300dpi

thanks

I don't know what programme they use. The design company talks to the print company and vice versa, I just pay for the feckin' things!

Back