Good Friday

The_Banker

So, who on AAM is off tomorrow (Good Friday) and who has to work?

Finally, I have something to thank the Catholic Church for as I am off tomorrow!!

I'm working - (in IT sector :(). Think most places in this sector do work - or maybe its just where I work

Working. Kind of a useful day for me really as it's fairly quiet and I get to do those things which tend to be put on the long finger.

I just moved jobs and was shocked (pleasantly, mind) to find out we had Good Friday off. I'm in IT too btw. Never got it off since I worked in the Civil Service 10 years ago.

Not complaining now tho :)

I have to work tomorrow, don't mind though as I'm not sure if I could handle two long weekends in a row,:)!!

Legging it to God's own county after the wife gets out of the hairdressers. 10.30 approx. YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.:D

Legging it to God's own county after the wife gets out of the hairdressers. 10.30 approx. YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.:D

Ha...you and the rest of the nation......If you're driving you'll be driving for a while!

off - but on call to some degree. have to check in using laptop a couple of times and ensure all is running smoothly. in the event of any problems I will have to put some time in.

Ha...you and the rest of the nation......If you're driving you'll be driving for a while!
Not everyone is living in your universe. How do you get away? Magic carpet? Yes, I see where you're coming from (but not where you're going) regarding the traffic ........... actually hadn't thought of that. The light traffic in Dublin over the past week lulled me into a sense of security. Almost in your location.;) Just must hope for the best!

Off tomorrow & all next week.

Heading back to see the folks tomorrow.

By a happy coincidence, Scottish pubs are open as normal on Good Friday.

Just coincidence.;)

Happy Easter to all.

Off tomorrow and I have my usual BBQ burgers,steaks and sausages. God I love God.:rolleyes:

Working Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I knew I should have listened to my Dad when he advised me to become a civil servant. :)

Can't complain, though - I get about two months' holidays each year.

Back