Go This post will be deleted if not edited immediately!

:rollin

I've seen the football one before, i think it turned up somewhere during the World Cup but I never found the source.

Dave

I've seen the football one before...

Surely you mean "saaawwwwker"? :lol

I guess from these statues that all US Catholic kids are white and slightly chubby? ;)

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Clubman, what were you searching for when you came across that site?? ;)

God Bless America!

M3

Tasteful or what!

As Father Ted put it:

"You know with something like this it would have been so easy to make it look cheap and tacky."

while admiring his Shrine of Kinlettle souvenir money box featuring a luminous pop-up BVM appearing on the 18th hole of the local golf course! :lol

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Clubman, what were you searching for when you came across that site??

But seriously, I actually found the site while looking for an inflatable Child of Prague to wave at Bohemian FC's Champions League game against [broken link removed] in July! ;)

I wonder if the heads fall off the plastic ones too?

ANYWAY - this post reminded me of another rather amusing one...forgive me but I am unable (i.e. can't) to post as a link...

It's a laugh!

forgive me but I am unable (i.e. can't) to post as a link...

Let s/he who is without fault in posting URL links cast the first aspersion! Now, go in peace my child...

:lol

Back