go boston card

brokeparent

Just booked an apartment in Boston for November thanks to advice received on this site. Has anyone availed of the Goboston card while there. It looks good value but is admission to the attractions included in the price or does it just offer discounts when you get there. One web site has a sale on these cards until next Thursday and I am thinking of purchasing if they do include admission. As my twelve year old will be with me there is particularlky good value on the child's ticket at the moment. i can buy the card which seems to include a trip to Wrentham on it for her for $33 while the return bus fare for her on the ground in Boston is $36. Can I be reading this correctly. If anyone has any used the card I would be grateful to hear from you

Price reductions don't that spectactular and there is a shipping charge?

I bought something similar in Chicago a few years ago at my hotel. Ony covered the six main attractions. Was only good value if you visited more than three attractions, from memory. The key advantage is that you could skip the mile long queues with a prepaid ticket.

Back