Glass for interior house doors

Abbica

Hi, does anyone know where I would locate this glass, I am in Leinster, for just one set of double doors and also, any suggestions on what design I should use? I was thinking clear glass, lead, he was thinking a coloured design?? Its the main door from the kitchen to the sitting room. Thanks for any help.

Hi,
I placed 2 long panes of plain glass into my sitting room door..sourced this through Blanchardstown Glass - Tel 01 821 6222. Very quick service. I collected the panes myself and installed them myself. I also ordered a large mirror though them which they delivered and installed for me. I cannot remember the price but just remember very reasonable.

Hi I have the exact same question, I need glass for two internal doors. Any recommendations in south Dublin? Also should the glass be laminated or toughened? Is there a difference in price, appearance?

I can recommend Glass Centre in Inchicore. Depending on size of pane and location in door then glass may have to be toughened. Whatever company you use will be able to advise on specification if you give them your requirements.

Back