GHD Hair Straighteners

Did anyone get any joy if having to return theirs to Peter Marks?
I have to today as mine is gone belly up, but not sure will they be of any help, I'm thinking not!

Cheap GHD Dublin?

Could anyone recommend somewhere in Dublin to buy the best value (cheapest!) GHD's right now, as an Xmas gift? Thanks!

I've been using GDHs for year. But do make sure you get them from a geniune retailer (not online).

My sister picked up a 'genuine' pair on holidays in Egypt and was then shocked they were pretty cr@ppy.

My own pair died on me two years ago and I contacted GHD as I was pretty concerned as they'd actually gone on fire on me. I sent them back so they could check the serial number. They then sent me a mice apology letter and replacement GHDs which have been working fine ever since. They had to verify the were genuine GHDs first though. However their customer service were top notch.

The new pair were much better than my last as they were the latest brand and I've been using them for to years without hassel. They are expensive but once you look at the price per use, it's not that much as they are indeed better than the others and last for yonks.

Hi

I bought my first GHD in Peter Mark but after that became economically wise and bought online...

Have bought from both:

2. [broken link removed]

You may ask why I have had to buy so many.... the answer is that the first (Peter Mark) one gave up after about 4 years so I bought a replacement and also a spare for emergencies.

Both are genuine - they came with the GHD hologram and I was able to register them with GHD for guarantee purposes (as you would with Peter Mark versions) and they have been going strong for the last four years without problem. The newer ones also have international voltage capabilities.

TTG.

Back