Getting rid of cats

anyone who mentions any way of harming an animal on this forum I will PERSONALLY report you and remember your ISP can and will be traced, Trust me I work for a broadband company! Just a word of caution!

same goes for people trying to evade VRT, mad_lad , trust me i work for revenue !!!

anyone who mentions any way of harming an animal on this forum I will PERSONALLY report you and remember your ISP can and will be traced, Trust me I work for a broadband company! Just a word of caution!

I recommend rat poison for rats - it kills them dead! Mad_Lad PM me for my addresss and telephone number so your report will be accurate.

I saw on a TV program from the UK (can't remember which one) people going down to their local zoo and buying tiger sh*t or lion sh*t. This is spread around the garden and cats won't dare enter your garden again. I wonder would Dublin zoo supply this?

Heard this too

But if part of the OP's complaint is the smell created by the cats I would doubt a garden full of lion or tiger poo would be welcomed...

Cats ( and slugs) hate cocoa bean shells. Some garden centers sell it

I tried the 'scent off' stuff you buy in woodies / diy places and it does work, however its pretty expensive at about Eu7 a bottle, and that seems to last 2-3 weeks (you need to re-apply it fairly regularly).
I tried the dried / powder version and it doesn't seem to be as much as a deterrent, 3-4 days later the ickle cat was dropping an ickle message!

Buy a high-power water pistol. Not only does it work over time at deterring the cats, it proves an excellent stress reliever.

Before anyone starts beating up on me for that comment, I have two cats myself, but I wanted to deter the other cats in the neighbourhood.

That's cool. Gonna do that. Have though my dog to chase them & magpies, but that sound like way more fun. :D

I recommend rat poison for rats - it kills them dead! Mad_Lad PM me for my addresss and telephone number so your report will be accurate.
I use that stuff too and it wasn't working...the b*stard was still terrorising my kids until I impailed him on a Rat trap I slightly modified. I have a great 1024x760 if you like to see it....

same goes for people trying to evade VRT, mad_lad , trust me i work for revenue !!!
Class...!!! Well said

Back