Gayness 101 - a lighter look at our equally cherised children

sol28,
I suggest those who were physically attacked were not attacked because of their sexuality .(that might be the excuse given)
They were attacked, because they are a minority and Thugs since time started find any (difference/minority) an excuse to be Thugs.

I still contend the {idiots} are getting few + fewer + fewest !

Sol, if someone told you 20 years ago that you would be having this discussion in 2015, that the debate had moved on to this extent, would you have believed them?
I am very happy that it is now about the minority of people who are bigots and the nuances of how people are received in public.

Sol, if someone told you 20 years ago that you would be having this discussion in 2015, that the debate had moved on to this extent, would you have believed them?
I am very happy that it is now about the minority of people who are bigots and the nuances of how people are received in public.

Totally agree. We have moved so far. And while having a vote on equality is so wrong - the results were so right. By having the public voice their support - actually reinforced the progression we have made. Ireland is quiet a progressive country in so many ways - we can be quiet negative about ourselves. But we need to take pause and realise what we have achieved in so many areas.

Anyone else a bit peeved by the referendum result being hijacked for other causes - thinking Roisin Ingle here. It's not that I dont have some sympathy for the mother, but on balance I think I have more for the child/foetus/.... Some I'm not too impressed with my Yes vote being nailed to another debate - that debate has its own merits, less keep them separate.

p.s. I'm learning more, I've recently added "gender fluid" and even "non-binary" to my vocabulary!:)

Anyone else a bit peeved by the referendum result being hijacked for other causes - thinking Roisin Ingle here. It's not that I dont have some sympathy for the mother, but on balance I think I have more for the child/foetus/.... Some I'm not too impressed with my Yes vote being nailed to another debate - that debate has its own merits, less keep them separate.
I agree completely.

By the way, bisexual doesn't mean some who pays for sex ;)

My favourite is "trysexual", would try anything :D

I have views on paying for sex too, but good God fearing man that I am, I ...errr... "come to the debate with clean hands" ;)

Back