Gas Boiler Replacement Quote

Sunflower123

HI Ive got my first quote for getting a gas boiler replaced. Ive been told it will be 2700.
This is for replacing it and "seemingling cleaning out the system" ive since been told that this has to be done when they change the boiler they put some other liquid through it to test it, but it was being sold to me as this was going to be something extra.

I would love some feed back on the price.

Thanks

i recently got mine done. i got a baxi bolier, system cleaned, new cylinder in hot press and new rad in kitchen. i paid 3300 euro. i had to have the boiler moved from upstairs to downstairs so thats why it cost more also. if i just was getting a replacement boiler it would have been 2200 euro to 2300 euro. your price seems a little high. what kind of boiler is it also. i was told baxi are the best.

one thing i cant understand, is Baxi are the best!

i know of several warranty engineers flat out on repairs (in the 2 year warranty period) and i seem to spend a lot of time working on the older ones myself?!?

not saying they are a bad boiler, and as a seviceman i like to work on them, but IMHO i would have a Vaillant in my house

installation costs do vary, via, install issues, siting of condensates, and many other issues including boiler make, type, size, etc .......so hard to make a straight comparison unless given all the facts

as for flushing..YES YES YES YES YES,,,,and again YES....do it!
(all manufacturers insist on it and may void warranties if not done!)

Back