Garden shed

Re: Garden shed - I need one.

If you say so.I just finished a 5mx3m shed block build, concrete roof pvc door & window & fully insulated for €350.
Job for life not 7-10 years like a timber shed.

Is there a couple of zeros missing off that price?

Did the work myself and lucky enough came across a pvc door and small window that came from a house refurb.Only material cost.

Hi there are concrete shed on display in johnstown garden centre, just off the m7. i don't know the price of them but they do look good and i don't think that it would take too long to construct them. They come with a garage door etc. I was thinking about buying one of them myself but then just went for a regular wooden shed. The size you are talking about is fairly small so price around. Good luck with it.

Hi Cibby,
I got a Clane steel garden shed .........

We have ours 2 years now and requires no maintenance (except for sturdy steel door), no issues with condensation and only had to clear the area of trees, bushes etc. - underside frame can sit on blocks if you do not have a foundation in place. Two skylights in ours FOC too - well worth it and will last an age. Timber versions look the part but require maintenance and invariably do not last.

HP

Back