GAA jerseys

O

ONeill

I'm looking for a GAA county jersey.
Is there a reputable website selling them for good value?

Try these sites for a start. There does not seem to be much saving by buying online or in the shops.
www.thegaastore.com
www.gaa.ie/page/merchandise.html
www.oneills.com

What county are you looking for, as ONeills Azzurri and Gaelic Gear all sponcer and supply different counties?

If you find anywhere that sells county track suits, sweatshirts etc could you post it here please as these are hard to find on line - not just the tiny selection that ONeills have on line.

BB

Having looked at the O'Neill's website, it seems I'm looking specifically for an O'Neill's "corporate wear" polo shirt, not a GAA jersey after all. Apologies for my ignorance. I cannot see a way to price these online at oneill's site. I've seen them in the shops for €40 and I'm curious to know if they are available cheaper anywhere else.
Thanks BB for the leads. If I find any of the items you're looking for, I'll post info back here. Good luck on your search.

Post the query on the Hogan Stand "Have Your Say" section, you might get the info you are looking for from one of the users.

ONeills also have a 'factory outlet' at their premises off the Long Mile Road (behind their fantastically retro looking building). You might find what you are looking for there (obviously it depends if you live in Dublin or are willing to travel or not...)

Back