Furniture - round glass dining table

hamcloughlin

I am desperately looking for a modern round glass dining table to seat 4 people, approx 100cm diameter. I need it within the next 1-2 weeks.

Please help.

HAM

P.S. Forgot to mention - must be new

You could try having a look on www.furniture.ie

With the delivery time for some furniture these days it would appear that you would need to be very lucky to get one that soon.

Argos have few nice ones.
I bought a glass coffee table for a rental acommodation and it looks quite nice.

I bought one in Homeland Furniture in Bray last year & it was delivered within 3 days. Harvey Norman and Diamond Living, I think, had them at the weekend - not sure about their delivery times though.

I got one in Argos a few months ago, they still have them afaik. And they are available to pick up in store (it was in Waterford anyway). You have to put it together but it was straightforward, took maybe an hour to do. The chairs are comfy too.
Homebase, Ikea and Dunnes also had similar types.

Try Diamond Living - [broken link removed]
I saw a lovely round glass topped table there recently, with ash or oak legs crossing over underneath it, and 4 chairs - it was very nice! Unfortunately i don't see any photo of it on their website, but they have 3 locations you could try for it.

Meadows & Byrne (Docklands, Malahide Road or Dun Laoghaire) definately have what you're looking for. Beware of scratches, scrapes etc tho!

Try Domus in Coolmine industrial estate in Blanchardstown, they have really nice contemporary furniture. I saw some nice glass tables, bit pricey though

I saw a nice one in Dunnes homeware a while ago, really good value if I remember correctly.

+ 1 for bargaintown. actually saw them there the other day (in the Finglas branch just off the m50). obviously didn't measure the thing but there were 4 chairs around it.

the one in bargaintown is oblong. 75cm (H)x 140cm (L)x 84.5cm(W). The oblong table in Domus is called Camden, 85 cm wide. But the most beautiful glass-top dining table that I've seen so far is in Arnott's. I was told that the lead time is 4 to 6 weeks but in my opinion it's gonna be worth the long waiting time. Originally priced at 699, it's now 599. Hope this helps.

Back