frequent posters

I agree.

Boards.ie whilst having much wider forum appeal, is just chaotic IMO with far too little moderation.

If you are registered on Boards.ie have a look at the prison forum.

Great entertainment!

Anyway, those with a high post count could not have been posting mainly in the depths as posts there are not counted.

No, posting crap down here used to count (how do you think mine got so high?).

I’m not registered on boards but I am on a few history sites and moderate on a American one (Yanks are way different creatures on discussion forums and take the whole “Community” thing very seriously, with “Please pray for my sick mother” type threads popping up and getting pages of replies including prayers and quotes from the Bible).

No, posting crap down here used to count (how do you think mine got so high?).

I’m not registered on boards but I am on a few history sites and moderate on a American one (Yanks are way different creatures on discussion forums and take the whole “Community” thing very seriously, with “Please pray for my sick mother” type threads popping up and getting pages of replies including prayers and quotes from the Bible).

Your as deep as your name suggests;) Go on, which site do you mod on? I promise not to troll :D

Did this shipping clerk finish up in Davy Jones's Locker. Or did he ever go to sea?:confused: Didn't Dickens do a stint as a shipping clerk? He certainly wrote about one in one of his lesser known titles. Are we getting anywhere near Purple? Before we start tapping American sites;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this shipping clerk finish up in Davy Jones's Locker. Or did he ever go to sea?:confused: Didn't Dickens do a stint as a shipping clerk? He certainly wrote about one in one of his lesser known titles. Are we getting anywhere near Purple? Before we start tapping American sites;)
Very cold.

Churchill?
Purple you said said no to Davy even if he promised not to troll? What if we promise to TROLL regularly?

Well done juke! You beat me to it:mad: Now, I'm off across the pond!

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/

No wonder you don't finish work until 8 in the evening. Do you children not feel neglected. ;)

Now www.sofagombeenman.com is where the action is at, a virtual world were everyone can pretend to run a banana republic with their hands in each others pockets, the banks falling over each other to handout money and the central bank and regulator in cohorts with the lot of them.:D

Back