Freedom24

Gregor1

They seem to pay 3.88% on EUR balances.
Just wondering why they're not in the Instant Access Deposits post. Was there any issue with them?
Thanks

I have some money on a fixed term with them. Good percentages but I do find the app a bit complicated compared to others. I like the idea though of the d account having a decent return on instant access.

I have some money on a fixed term with them. Good percentages but I do find the app a bit complicated compared to others. I like the idea though of the d account having a decent return on instant access.
I also find the app annoyingly complicated. But not the worst, once I found the "Non Trading Orders" menu and the Cash Movements

They seem to pay 3.88% on EUR balances.
Just wondering why they're not in the Instant Access Deposits post. Was there any issue with them?
Thanks
Doesn't sound like a deposit account to me.

"Every business day, clients' funds from their D-accounts are invested in accordance with the client's order in OTC currency swap transactions. These trades bring the client income of 5.31% in US dollars and 3.88% in euro per annum (adjusted for rounding)."

No mention of any guarantee scheme either - from what I can see

Yikes.

Ordinarily I’d have stopped reading when I reached “formerly based in Moscow and later moved to Kazakhstan” in the middle of the first paragraph, but I read on out of interest. Don’t think I’d trust them with my email address, never mind my savings.

Back