Ford Focus swaying leftlem to right snow/ice normal?

Speed, road conditions, tyre wear, tyre type and/or tracking/wheel alighnment could all cause this problem.

thanks all, my two back tyres are Marshal made by Kumo so maybe thats the problem, the tyres must be crap! thats were I think the issue lies once the back tyres are needed to be changed i'll go for something much better next time...

All summer tyres are crap on snow and ice - it doesn't matter what make they are.

Hi Staples,

Are you saying the tyres I have are summer tyres and not all weather tyres? are tyres not normally all weather tyres? do you recommend a better tyre for my car? thanks for the info, just to note when the car sways its only the back tyres I have a problem with, the car is a front wheel drive, the back tyres are a different make than the front making me think it was the back tyres that are the issue

Hi All,

I glad I resolved my problem it turns out the back Wheel alignment was way off, but I sold the car anyway and bought a Honda Civic Saloon, 1000% better no problems whatsoever with the car swaying, bring on the snow!! :O)

Thanks for all for your help

Back