Flights to Kefalonia or Zykanthos

bamboozle

Apart from flying with aer lingus to Athens can anyone advise if you can pick up flights to either of these islands with any of the travel companies?

I was told a few years ago by a travel agent that there were no direct flights to Zakynthos and she came up with complicated flights involving stops in Dublin or Gatwick.

On further investigation, I found one of the Greek holiday companies operated charter flights and they gave me a flight only deal.

Brendan

try [broken link removed] I booked through them for summer to Zakyanthos at a reasonable price but I did book last autumn.

Went to Zykanthos last summer, last week of july/first week of August, last minute deal from Panorama for €299 pp, we thought that was fantastic until we got there and the accommodation was overbooked so they upgraded us and gave us €75 pp back to compensate.... we were overjoyed. If you can wait until last minute you really get good deals.
But Panorama fly to Zykanthos, and you can book flights from the airport, seat only, for about €150 pp if available, each way.

Kefalonia flights are normally abouut £250 per person as there are no budget airlines that fly there from the UK.

Beautiful island though - i've been 3 times now and love it every time. The sea is stunning clear and blue. You can find some nice photos on this site - Kefalonia

Back