Flights to Australia

nightpark

Does anyone know the best place to book flights to Australia for Nov this year. Tried some of the specific websites but they all seem to be very dear. I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for the better airlines, any reccomendations.

Thanks

Try trailfinders. Nov/Dec is actually a busy time for that route so fares are likely to be expensive

worked in the travel business myself.. i'd get in now and book them, they'll just keep going up...malaysian airlines and korean airlines usually have good fares..

Direct flights - one stop???

Indeed, doesn't make sense!

What I meant was mean you fly:

dublin - abu dabi, abu dabi - sydney

As oppsed to the following with most airlines:

dublin - lhr, lhr - xxx, xxx - sydney

I flew to Australia last month. My flight was booked in April last year through Trailfinders. After running a countless number of web searches, they found me the best conection (with Etihad Airways) at the best price.

Just on the etihad flights, i know they had good introductory fares last year..they just started flying in july from ireland..they have gone up since but still worth a shot.

Going next month - found Malaysian airlines to be the cheapest and they throw in a free return internal flight in Malaysia

I plan to visit Australia shortly and today I was quoted a return fare to Melbourne of 1,045 euro. I think that's quite cheap and it includes all taxes etc. Only thing is - it's with Korean Airlines and I'm not sure of their air safety record and also how the customer service is on board. Would anyone else have an experience of them?

Back